Hello Harriet Bishop families,
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year! While we all know this year is not business as usual, and things will look very different, your Harriet Bishop (HB) PTO Board is still committed to our purpose, which is as follows:
- To enhance and support the educational experience of Harriet Bishop Elementary School students and staff;
- To maintain a support system among parents, staff, students, and the community;
- To develop a closer connection between school and home by encouraging parent involvement; and
- To improve the environment at Harriet Bishop Elementary school through volunteer and financial support.
Your PTO Board members for the 2020-2021 year are:
- President: Jim Houston – firstname.lastname@example.org; (612) 805-5469
- Co-Vice Presidents: Josh Bergstrom – Joshbergstrom16@hotmail.com; (612) 919-8640 and Alison Cromie – Alison.email@example.com; (952) 270-2806
- Secretary: Janet Stanley – firstname.lastname@example.org; (208) 360-0995
- Treasurer: Jim Kennedy – email@example.com; (612) 850-8437
- Volunteer Coordinator: Linda Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org; (612) 889-4916
While the PTO does have a Board, the PTO cannot function to its fullest extent without YOUR help! Please see below on how you can sign up to get involved!
Until further notice, our monthly PTO meetings will be held virtually. We are excited to let you know that we will be having our first PTO Meeting of the year on September 17th at 6:15pm, via zoom. Please join us at the meeting to brainstorm ideas for during these unprecedented times, and then volunteer to help execute upon those ideas.
The agenda for the meeting will be posted on the “Harriet Bishop Elementary PTO” Facebook page, and on our website at https://www.hbpto.net/, about a week before the meeting.
We look forward to meeting with you at our PTO Meeting on September 17th!
PTO Board 2020-2021
GET INVOLVED AT HARRIET BISHOP
The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) needs
to help run the PTO Fundraisers/Services and Events.
SIGN UP for more information on volunteer opportunities* by filling out the following google form: Harriet Bishop PTO Volunteer SignUp
* This DOES NOT sign you up for any events/services, it only INFORMS you of opportunities for volunteering.
VISIT the PTO website at: https://www.hbpto.net/volunteer
for more information on volunteer opportunities.
JOIN US at our monthly PTO Meetings to stay informed!
QUESTIONS? Contact us at email@example.com
LIKE US ON @ Harriet Bishop Elementary PTO